If you are here on this link, it means you are one of the esteemed guests for Fadeke Adesanya’s Special Thanksgiving Service and Celebration. Please see the invitation below with all the details.
1. DISCO AFTER -PARTY
Further to the invitation, on the day there is going to be a DISCO afterparty from 8.30pm and the celebrant would like everyone to change (changing rooms available) into Blue Jeans (Denims)/Customised T-shirt and boogie the night away. The t-shirts have been commissioned specially for this occasion and can be purchased for £10 using the following link.
Kindly follow the instructions below to purchase yours:
- Click on the above link
- Click on the t-shirt icon
- Select your size from the “select option” drop down menu.
- Complete the contact form.
- Then go to the cart and make your purchase.
- Your t-shirt will be individually labelled and packaged ready for collection at the party venue.
- Marriott Tudor Park Bearstead ME14 4NQ
Booking Rooms - If you would like to book an individual room, please call our central reservation number 01622 734334 and select option 5 for bedroom reservations quoting the code 43O (That is the number 4 then 3 followed by the letter "O" for Orangery). You will be able to book a standard room, superior room or the suite under this code subject to availability.
- Best Western Russell Hotel 136 Boxley Rd, Penenden Heath Maidstone ME14 2AE
- Premier Inn Maidstone London Road Ken ME16 0HG
- Hilton Hotel Maidstone Bearstead Road Maidstone ME14 5AA
The Orangery is located 1.5 miles from Junction 7 of the M20. Vehicular access into the estate is from the A20. Turkey Mill is adjacent to and connected by footpath to Mote Park.
Maidstone East Station is on the London (Victoria) to Ashford line and is either a 20 minute walk or a 5-minute drive from/to the Orangery.
Streamline 01622 750 000
Maidstone Taxis - 01622 414 456
Angels Express Cars - 01622 690 000
Cavalier Taxis - 01622 754 000
- Enter the Turkey Mill Estate from the A20 Ashford Road
- Pass underneath the railway arch and carry on straight down to the roundabout. Follow the signs for Orangery Parking
- Take the last exit from the roundabout, indicated Orangery Parking
- Guests visiting the Orangery should take the footpath from the car park, crossing the bridge over the stream and following signs to the Orangery
- The entrance to the Orangery Gardens is ahead to the right. Inside the gate, follow the top path straight along to the Orangery building
We look forward to seeing you all on the 6th April.