GOLD – Partial Wedding Planning
Our Gold package is the service level designed for the busy yet detailed couple who have planned some of their wedding themselves but wants to have the expertise of a wedding planner to execute their event and complete the planning.
Duration: Every aspect of the planning as handed over by the couple, from the day our services are requested till the day of the wedding.
The elements of this package are;
- Initial 2 hour consultation
- Ongoing Etiquette Advice as required
- Theme, Colour and Style Development (if required)
- Vendor recommendations, negotiations and referrals (if required)
- Progress meetings (once a month via Skype or face to face)
- Email and phone access to the coordinator (during working hours)
- Scheduling Vendor appointments with referred and/or selected vendors.
- Confirm and manage all contracts and timing of events with all vendors
- Attendance of 5 Vendor appointments (if required)
- Assist with creating and the printing of the stationary (i.e. “Save the Date” notes, invitations, “Welcome Letters”, programs, menus)
- Tracking RSVP’s and who will be attending
- Providing information to obtain a marriage license
- Assistance with seating arrangement if needed
- Detailed wedding Checklists, seating list and Itinerary
- Ceremony and Reception planning including room layout production.
- Rehearsal direction (if required, please read notes below)
- Instructing attendants about their duties
- Directing the processionals, recessionals and receiving line
- On the Day Management (up to 10 hours with a team of 3 Consultants and 1 Event Manager):
- Coordinate the start of the wedding ceremony and get you down the aisle on time (dependent on the distance of the church to the reception venue)
- Check in vendors/suppliers and instruct them where to set up
- Arrange table names, escort cards or reserved signs if available
- Make sure the reception room is set up according to required instructions
- Ensure proper flow of the cocktail/canapés reception.
- Help guests find their seats where required.
- Ensure the reception programme runs to time.
- Distribute final payments to vendors (as instructed by the client)
- Prevent and fix any problems (where possible) that may arise during the event
- Remain accessible during the entire event in case there are any details that need to be attended to.
- Please note that should the client need to add extra or additional tasks to this package it will be executed at a cost of £80 per service.
- On the day church or ceremony management is a separate service and costs £100.
- Wedding rehearsal attendance and direction (if required) will incur a charge based on location and hours.
For more detailed information on rates and to schedule a complimentary consultation, please contact us.